Sunday, January 20, 2008

Mia

My RSV gal. She also has bronchiolitis and an intestinal virus. She's pretty sick. She weighs in at 10 1/2 pounds now (we weighed her at the ER). I think she may be starting to get a little better? We're hoping.

She has the most pathetic cry. She lost her voice.

This was before she was too sick. Isn't she a pretty girl?

She now has a crib of her own.

Her very own nursery. I need to paint. But I found a crib set I like. Justin kept freaking out as we were setting it up, saying "my na night." I'm SO glad we have two cribs. The transition wouldn't have gone well. Justin is upset that Mia is wearing his diapers. She is in size 1 and he is in size 3, but they look the same. It was very distressing.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Oh, Michelle--I finally getting caught up with everyone! Sorry to see we weren't the only ones spending time in the ER with RSV babies--how long did you guys get to stay? We got to stay a week!
You family is growing and looking wonderful! I hope that you and Hans are doing well and you are enjoying having Melanie near by--miss you guys!