Sunday, January 20, 2008

The Big Girls

I'm so grateful for Katelyn and Ashley. They are great helpers. They play with each other and with Justin and will get me diapers, medicine, wipes, and be understanding of the time I have to spend holding Mia and Justin. They are GREAT!

I'm so grateful for the time I get to spend with Katelyn alone every afternoon while Mia and Justin nap. We get close to an hour. We play games, read books, and do a craft. This day we frosted sugar cookies. She LOVES sugar cookies. She can eat.

Ready for Church. Katelyn is a sunbeam now! She loves being in primary with Ashley. I love that they look out for each other. I hope they can always be friends!

I lucked out at the Old Navy 75 percent off clearance sale. I got all of this stuff you see on them for 14 dollars. 7 dollars each girl. That's it! I got Justin's clothes for next year and Mia's. And a few new things for the girls for next winter, as well. Hooray for cheap clothes:)

We went to see a piano yesterday and the guy selling it brought his 10 year old daugher, who brought her American Girl doll. Now Ashley has been playing with hers from Grandma ever since. The outfits each have their own hanger and shoes, etc. She has been really really enjoying it. So, thanks!

No comments: