Sunday, January 20, 2008

Hans

It has been quite the stressful 4 months with starting up the practice and having a new baby. Hans has done a great job devoting time to the kids and being a great daddy. He spends lots of time helping me hold sick kids, cleaning up throw-up, late night runs for pedialyte and other stuff, and allowing me to get out here and there for some sanity. He's tired and stressed out though. He delivered my crown Friday. I am now officially 1/4 of the way done with all my dental work. UGH! His last day at Small Smiles is on the 31st and then he will open a half-day at the new place. He will hire a hygenist in May. So far so good. I did have a random person come up and say, "Hey, are you the person on the flier?" I guess I am. Advertising dental work. I never wanted to be the family posted to the park bench, but I think we are on our way:)

5 comments:

Cher said...

Hans has always been such a good partner for you and you are such a fabulous mom! What a team! Your kids are all beautiful and getting so big! This is Cher by the way!

amanda said...

I hope your kids are feeling better. That is no fun.

emily said...

some fun posts - and some not-so-fun. is mia doing better? i hope so!

good dads are soooo wonderful. being a good dad alone makes a man a GREAT husband, i think.

R A C H A E L said...

Hopefully we will see you at church before spring Michelle! All those sick babes. Not fun! If Katelyn wants to come play, just call.

p.s. way to work those slippers Hans.

Melanie said...

I opened the money mailer yesterday and started flipping through them--it was very strange to thumb right by your smiling face on an ad.

I always knew you would be the famous one.

Melanie