Monday, April 7, 2008

The party!

For Justin's party I made a race-track cake. He loved it. We put the cars right on it. It was tasty too with all those oreos and green sugar crystals on it. Between my kids and the Conleys we pretty much finished it off. Justin would say, "Happy birday, to me?" He kind of understood. He at least knew that he was the man of the hour.
Melanie gave him a baby. We opened presents at Red Robin.
Justin loves the teriyaki burger from Red Robin. So do I. Yum! He ate half of that burger.

A big Wheel from grandma and grandpa Heath! He loves his bike. It must be on whatever floor he is on. He rides it around and runs into me and says, "Exgwing me!" He's so polite.


His official "stats" for 2 years old. 26 lbs and 34 1/2 inches. He's 25th percent for weight and 50 percent for height. A handsome fellow all around. Some cute sayings lately - When I put him to bed he wants to sleep in his "boy bed" he says. It makes me laugh because it reminds me of boy bands for some reason. He's napping on his boy bed right now. I will take the crib down soon! We got rid of bottles last week. It was easy! Now he loves his new sippy cups, although he is drinking way less milk. He is eating better and his dentist is happy with the switch. He follows me around with his blanket and says, "Cuddle me, mama." How do I resist that?
Mia is hysterical downstairs. Maybe I will post more later!!

1 comment:

emily said...

so what did he think of the doll? i remember a story of my in-laws: my SIL wanted to expose her little boy to both "boyish" and "girlish" things. so she got him a doll for his 2nd or 3rd b-day. he opened it and then started driving it all around, "vrrrooooooom, vrrrrroooooooom." funny.