Monday, April 7, 2008

Beautiful Girls!

Mia loves Ashley to hold her. And Ashley loves to hold Mia. Ashley is a great big sister. She can bathe Mia, get her lotioned up, diapered, and clothed. It's amazing! I feel grateful that Mia can grow up with three siblings. She's a lucky gal. It makes me appreciate my big sister that much more. I was lucky to be the baby (well, kind of) with three grown up siblings. I'm grateful for that.
Mia is very grabby. She grabbed onto a little girls' hair bow as I was pacing the hallway at church. I didn't realize it. Poor girl! I just kept walking, until her mom yelled at me (politely, of course.) Mia is almost 6 months old. I'm excited to have Rachel come take pictures for me on Friday. I will post them soon!

1 comment:

emily said...

yes, they are very beautiful girls. like their mamma. :)

emmy loves to YANK on things. like my hair while nursing. youch.