Sunday, April 27, 2008

Mia is 6 months

Mia is 6 months old! Well, on the 8th she was. She has had a very sick 6th month of life with 3 doctors visits. They were able to catch her up on her immunizations and give me her "stats." She is 13 1/2 lbs, which is 10th % and 25 % for height. She is very healthy as far as her growing is concerned. She is sitting unreliably, but sitting. She rolls to get toys now and wants so badly to eat. I am waiting until she's older to start the whole feeding thing, but she is definately interested. She puts everything straight to her mouth, which is why she always gets sick. She is a cute girl. Her laughter brings us lots of joy!

2 comments:

emily said...

such a cute 6-month old! i think now until 18-months is soooo fun! probably my favorite stage. enjoy your little cutie!

jenn and flay said...

She is so cute. I will be so bitter if you get the dark-haired baby I have always wanted. I love how alert she is. She is fascinated by everything and everyone.