Sunday, April 20, 2008

Why I haven't been blogging

Here are some reasons I haven't been taking pictures and blogging:

1. Mia has ear infections and pneumonia.
2. Justin has pneumonia.
3. Katelyn has pneumonia.
4. I am getting sick.
5. The weather is nice, so I'd rather be outside. I think I am addicted to my road bike.
6. We've been playing Settlers late at night with our neighbors after kids are in bed (we bring the monitors). And by late at night. I mean 9. Such a night owl.
7. When I get online, I go to yogatoday.com. I love it. And then I do yoga. Hans has even done yoga twice with me and has committed to doing it with me twice a week. It's great.

So, hopefully I can get my act together this week and take some pictures and journal about our lives. I have yet to get anything from my blog bound into a book. Has anyone done that yet? This is my journal, scrapbook, and way of keeping in touch with everyone. I'm all about multi-tasking.

10 comments:

R A C H A E L said...

Weeeellll, I guess I can forgive you...;)

jenn and flay said...

9 pm? Wow Michelle, living life on the edge. You guys must just be party central.

Deon said...

OH gosh - I hope everyone feels better soon! Les is taking yoga classes these days - she loves it!
Miss you all,

Rachel said...

Are you still able to play a game of Settlers in less than half an hour? You were the fastest player I ever saw. How is your flexibility? Glad to see yoga present in more peoples lives.

emily said...

i hope you all get better soon! sheesh.

i have published my blog via blurb.com. i LOVE it. i have done 2 "books" so far - one for 2006 and one for 2007. you can go to my blog and look up "blog book" in the search and find a post i did a while ago on this subject.

i hope this helps you. it has been so nice to keep family in touch, scrapbook, and journal all at once via my bog.

Berly said...

Your forgiven. And, Hans doing yoga-good gor him.

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

I love my road bike too...I need to get on it soon. I hope you are all feeling better.

Marianne said...

Wishing everyone a speedy recovery!

Mrs. Godfrey said...

Sorry to hear that everyone has/is sick. I hope you all feel better soon!
Now I'm off to visit yogatoday.com

Steve & Paula Leishman said...

LOVE YOGA TODAY!! I went riding today and I have decided that Colorado Springs is hard for me to ride in. I'm a whimp I know, but I would like some FLAT roads please!! I'm glad Katlyn was at school, at least she's better now.