Thursday, March 27, 2008

My sweet boy


They start out oh so sweet. (1 week old)

And then they start walking with knives. (12 months old)


But he cleans up well. (18 months old)

So cute!! (A couple weeks ago)

Justin turned 2 on March 21st. Crazy that my boy is 2. I could go on and on about how much I love him. He is so loveable. Everyone who knows him, loves him. It helps that he's so darn handsome. I love when he comes up to me with his blanket and says, "cuddle me, mama." How can I resist? I have a special place in my heart for him. Melanie and Kim say I look at him with stars in my eyes. Every child deserves to grow up like him. He gallops everywhere he goes. He's just so happy, he has to. I don't really know how to sum up the 2 years with him, other then to say I can't imagine life without him. I love him immensely!!




More party posts are coming.

9 comments:

Liz said...

Hey Michelle. Well, all I can say is, lock him up in a few years! The girls will come running! He is such a cute kid! I love him!

R A C H A E L said...

I just want to squeeze him! He is so darn handsome, and such a flirt! It was the highlight of sacrament meeting when he hung out with me and the Zoe. Happy Birthday Justin!

emily said...

he is a doll. maybe we can do an arranged-marriage thing with him and emmy. :) emmy is a big flirt, too. . .

Robin said...

Happy birthday! He gets his looks from his mom. What a doll.

Robin said...

You asked if it is easier to travel with teenagers. Heck Yes. Everyone can take care of themselves, carry their own stuff, do up their own seatbelts, entertain themselves.

But - (and you knew this was coming) they have an opinion in direct opposition to yours, they eat an obscene amount of food, and they can mope better than any 3 year old. But it really is easier.

You have a lot of good times to look forward to.

Melanie said...

We love Justin!

Berly said...

We love that Justin. I hope he had a fun day!!

Paula said...

I know Justin looks so much like you Michelle but that 2 year old picture has something about it that reminds me of Hans at 2 years old. Just thought I would comment for a change. Both of them are cute boys!!!

Steve & Paula Leishman said...

Hey Michelle!! I am finally signing in. I love those pictures of Justin. He is so cute and I'm glad you have him, too. Will you send me pictures of the race? My other friends have all ignored my requests! lol