Thursday, March 13, 2008

Moab Pictures

We somehow made it the 2.1 miles to delicate arch. It's even more impressive that we made it back from there. It's a beautiful hike, but a little difficult for my 2,4, and 5 year olds.

Mia, smiling, laying under delicate arch.

Cute kids hiking.

The boys. Hans had to keep a strong hold on Justin. He insisted on hiking himself. We were afraid he was going to fall into that big hole next to delicate arch.
This is how I spent the weekend. I think this is why I am still sore and exhausted from the trip. After not sleeping well with 6 of us in two queen beds, I raced, hiked with Mia, then swam, and didn't sleep again. I think I look pretty good, considering.


We had such a great time in Moab. The kids did great on the drive and had tons of fun. We raced, cheered, hiked, ate, swam, and played! It was fast and crazy and I felt like we were gone so much longer then a weekend. It was perfect. I want to do it again. This week has been fun recovering from it. We've gotten to do lots of laundry, cleaning out the car, getting a carwash (which made quite the impression on Justin) and getting the girls' haircut. They both have very cute bobs. I will eventually get around to taking pictures of them. After this trip Justin's favorite thing to do is watch bike shows on You Tube. Hooray for You Tube.


6 comments:

Liz said...

Michelle, you look great! What an amazing woman you are! And your family is beautiful. You should be proud!

Berly said...

I am glad you had such a great time. Sometimes the quick trips are more fun than the long ones. I can't wait to be there in 2 weeks.

Marisa said...

Wow, congratulations on the race, you're amazing! I have always admired your desire and ability to not only run IN races (like most of us!) but actually WIN races! Cute pix and you really do look great!

jenn and flay said...

Wow, that weekend would kick anyone's butt. You totally rock. Mia is looking so cute. I love her outfit!

R A C H A E L said...

How fun! When I look at that pic of delicate arch I have the urge to go push it over... What a fun trip!

Unknown said...

Michelle, it was fun getting caught up on all of your updates. Congratulations on winning the race! I remember working out with you at Gold's Gym on 8th North in Orem when you were pregnant with Ashley and oh, so sick. It's been a long time. I'm so proud of you and think you look beautiful!