Sunday, March 16, 2008

Tagged

Here you go Jen.



1. What is your Hubby's name?

HANS - kind of bizarre, yes we know (it's no Flay, though)

2. How long have your been married?

7 Years. 7 long, long years:)

3. How long did you date?

About 5 months. But we were friends for a year or more before that. Engaged for 2 months.

4. How old is he?

31. He finally looks over 20 now.

5. Who eats more?

Me. Definately. I just choose not to, most of the time.

6. Who said I Love you First?

He did. He told me he loved me before he'd even kissed me. Sissy.

7. Who is taller?

He is. 6 feet on a good day. I'm 5'7 and some.

8. Who sings better?

Neither of us really sing. He used to sing in the choir.

9. Who is smarter?

Umm. That's tricky. We both test well. He can take any standardized test and get a B. With no studying. I have to study, but then do well too. I'm better at math, physics, etc. All the geeky stuff (go math club!) He's better at conceptual stuff. Makes him a good dentist.

10. Whose temper is worse?

Probably mine. Neither of us are yellers and screamers. He gets mad when he's tired. Not so nice in the middle of the night.

11. Who does the laundry?

Mostly me. All 25 loads a week. He folds a lot of it.

12. Who does the dishes?

We both do.

13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?

Me

14. Who pays the bills?

Automatic bill pay. He set it up. If it comes in the mail, I pay it.

15. Who mows the lawn?

Me. I think he's mowed twice. I mowed at 38 weeks pregnant, in my flip flops. I like the neighbors giving him grief. I've always liked mowing the lawn.

16. Who cooks dinner?

Me. All he can think to make is papa murphey's pizza.

17. Who drives when together?

Mostly him. I drive if I'm feeling impatient.

18. Who is more stubborn?

Probably me.

19. Who is the first to admit they are wrong?

Probably him.

20. Whose parents do we visit most?

Mine. In fun places like Bear Lake, Disney Cruise, etc. Hans' parents come to us. That's nice too.

21. Who Proposed?

He did. It wasn't very romantic, but I'm not a romantic, so I said yes.

22. Who has more friends?

Umm. This one's a draw. He has lots of friends, but I spend more time with mine.

23. Who has more siblings?

Me. 3 sisters. 1 brother. He has 2 brothers and 1 sister.

24. Who wears the pants in the family?

Me. I like to be in control. Kind of freaky about that. I know when to say when, most of the time though.



10 years ago...

I was living in Taylor hall at BYU with awesome roommates. Getting sad at the idea of it all ending and the cute boys going on missions. Trying to find a major that challenged me:) Getting ready to spend the summer in Alaska with Suzanne, selling fishing licenses.



5 things on my to due list

1. Read my scriptures.

2. Finish this blog.

3. Make dinner.

4. Give Mia a bath.

5. Clean up the crafts.



These are always on my to do list. I count a day successful if I shower and read my scriptures.



What I would do if I were suddenly a millionaire...

Pay off all debts, except student loans, those die with Hans. Save a bunch. Give a bunch away. Go shopping.


Six places I have lived...

1. New York

2. Connecticut

3. Montreal

4. Utah

5. Colorado

6. Maryland



5 jobs I have had...

1. Lifeguard/swim teacher

2. Telemarketer

3. CNA

4. LPN

5. RN



5 things people don't know about me....

1. I feel extravagent when I buy chocolate milk for the kids.

2. I'm naturally shy.

3. I play a mean game of minesweeper.

4. I'm addicted to spinach salad with craisins and almonds in it. No salad dressing. I eat it with my fingers.

5. I spend a good portion of my nights when Hans is gone wondering when the masked men are going to arrive and kill me, painfully and slowly. I'm paranoid!



I tag - Liz, Dad, Melanie, Suzanne, Sonja, and Emily G.

8 comments:

KatieB said...

i love that you didn't include MD in your list of places you've lived...

Hans and Michelle said...

Yea, I just realized that. Shows how well my mind is working now.

emily said...

fun things to read; thanks for sharing.

so, just wondering: am i emily g.? i used to be, but not sure that you are referring to me. as i am now emily m. :)

Rachel said...

Ummm, Hans no longer sings in the choir!??? What's that all about? Too cool? Ha ha ha ha! I have yet to join in our choir here, my excuse is that choir practice is during my sunday nap, which sometimes actually works out.

R A C H A E L said...

Glad to see you are as crazy as me. ;) this was fun to read!

Hans and Michelle said...

Yes Emily! I meant you! Whoops! Another mistake to show the state of my mind.

jenn and flay said...

I am just impressed you found the time to write all that. Let's be honest, no one can hold a candle to the name Flay. It also doubles as a very violent verb, classy I know. I can't believe you were one of those math, physics kind of nerds. Never would have guessed that!

R A C H A E L said...

So....shopping? How does this weekend sound or sometime next week?