Wednesday, February 20, 2008

TROUBLE


How could a face so handsome cause so much TROUBLE?! Right now he is running around naked. Just an hour ago he was stabbing Mia in the head with a ballpoint pen. He drew with markers on my carpet. Emptied out the bottom of the aquarium, and covered himself in my mascara. Again. Perhaps it is me that should be learning. Perhaps it has to do with the blue eyes and winning smile. We are definately getting close to two. He likes to push my buttons. I say, "no justin" to which he gives me that smile and says, "okay" (which sounds like ahkay) and does it again. Then I say, "do you need to go in your crib?" and then he says "uh huh" and stops. Then we repeat. Again and again. And again. He is getting smart. He can count to ten. And knows some of his colors. He is consistent with green. It blows me away how much kids learn and absorb at this age. Very fun. Still our favorite is how he worships Hans and thinks it is SO cool that he goes to work everyday. He looks at cars and bikes and other things with engines with a solemn reverence. His life is good.

1 comment:

jenn and flay said...

Justin is the cutest little kid. I am constantly surprised and overwhelmed by the things he says.