Sunday, February 17, 2008

Garden of the Gods


Garden of the Gods is only 15 minutes from our house and it is SO beautiful. We went last Sunday and again yesterday. The kids love to climb on the rocks and go for hikes. The girls are really great climbers and have no fear, which makes me fearful. It is our own mini-Moab. We met the Conleys there yesterday and enjoyed the beautiful day with them. We didn't even need jackets. I am really relieved that this winter has been so much more mild then last year. We even met Rachel at the park this week. I love sunny, warm days. It makes me anxious for spring!

3 comments:

amanda said...

What a great name! Garden of the Gods!

Evan said...

Glad your winter has been mild. I think it has snowed here at least every three days. We did have two 50 degree days last week. I've been wondering how badly you've been hit by our storms. It looks like not at all Ü
tarmy

Robin said...

I am going to totally copy this idea from you. I have tons of pictures of Garden of the Gods. But none of mine have cute little blond kids, just huge hungry dark haired teenage boys.