Monday, August 15, 2011

More Summer

Hans designed a racer type thing out of the bike rack box. The kids had a ton of fun building it. They got to saw wood, nail stuff, attach wheels to the bottom, and then paint it. Kid heaven. And I was a happy mom watching Hans do all this with them.
The girls all ready for church.
My Boys.
Aside from the 3 hours we are at church, I can't even remember the last time Mia wore real clothes. It's this pink swimsuit or her pink leotard. She even wears them to bed. I do laundry often, but I am getting sick of them! I'm hoping she will let me dress her in real clothes for pre-school, but I'm realistic about that as well. She loves to be pretty. Her favorite past time right now is watching you tube videos demonstrating how to put on make-up.
My new blendtec. I love this thing.
Mabeys came to visit. We sure love those guys. We got to spend an evening, and then half of the next day creating memories. It's fun to have their kids to play with. It's like having cousins come to visit. We are lucky enough to go to Austin soon to visit them.
The Pirate Play put on my Cumorah. It was so so so so fun. The girls loved it. Katelyn decided her new career path would be theater education so she could act. They memorized all their lines and did a fantastic job performing. I loved that they could do this and get experience with their creative sides. Turns out they absolutely loved it. They can't wait for next year.


No comments: