Monday, August 15, 2011

HAIR!



These three waited patiently for Ashley's hair to be finished. Mia had all sorts of questions for the hair cut lady about hair products.
She was excited to get her hair washed like this.

Cutting off 9 inches of hair.
She has been wanting to donate her hair for so long, but I've been nervous. She loves it short and is happy about being able to donate it. Good for her!
Getting styled. I'm hopeful I can style it the same way.
Isn't she beautiful? I'm finding it difficult to get used to it!
Katelyn's turn. She insisted it only be a trim. She is desperately trying to grow it long.

The girls have had a lot of fun after the haircuts measuring hair and seeing if Katelyn's is longer now and just generally being best friends. I'm so happy they have one another.

No comments: