Saturday, July 30, 2011

More Summer Pictures


Bear Lake fun. The water was warm this year since a long portion of the water was so shallow. The fun though is digging in the sand. They spent hours doing this.

Justin was trying hard to fit in with all the girls.


Beautiful view from the townhome.

Ashley's second party at Bear Lake on her actual birthday. We fabric painted little stuffed bears, ate sugar cookies, made wood treasure chests that were a pain, but fun, and water colored butterflies. She had a great time. So did all of the cousins.

Justin, while not into crafts, loved coloring this bear. Then he threw it off the balcony.

Crafting Heaven

I love that she loves these projects.

The whole crowd.

Cul-de-sac of Fire at my parents house.


It was very exciting. Then we walked down to the neighbors house and watched their much more impressive firework show.

We went for a family hike with the Heaths, Conleys, and my parents. These kids are excellent hikers.

Mia wore her beautiful, but impractical sandals (something she did not get from me!) and so she spent the hike on my back. I love having her close. She is a great conversationalist.


The group. I love seeing cousins.

Cousin Elsa holding Mia. Elsa is one sweet 8 year old.

Birthday party #1 at Grandma and Grandpa Heath's house. She got Ivy! I am one nice mom. She was thrilled.

Yummy Cookies. I made peanut butter cookies with hershey kisses, cake batter cookies, and a carrot cake. There were a lot of people.


The girl cousins. Some of them, anyway.


All dressed up for Church.

Justin on the new patio. We love our new patio. It is huge. I still need to buy a patio set, but for now camping chairs are working just fine. We also put in an electric fence for Friday. It makes me like the dog a little better now that he can't run away and harass the neighbors. He spent a week refusing to go outside the house, but he's slowly figuring it out.

I love this view of Katelyn. She is so so strong. And she has such a cute behind :-) She is an incredible gymnast.




We did a 4th of July breakfast with my parents ward. There was an awesome pancake breakfast, face painting, and a bounce house. Lots of fun! We love spending time in Utah!

1 comment:

Hans said...

I love you and your updates!