Sunday, August 21, 2011

Justin Starts Kindergarten

Justin started Kindergarten on Wednesday. I got to go with him for his first day of school. It was fun to spend the time with just him. He has a great teacher - Mrs. Ladd. She is amazing. I love her already. She has done a great job easing a lot of Justin's fears in just one short day. On this day with me he did a craft and then played on the playground. Thursday was his first day of school without me. He goes 3 1/2 hours 4 days a week. He has been sad that all his friends are going to either all day kindergarten or in the morning. He honestly doesn't know what to do with himself without constant friends. I'm sure he will figure it out! He is so cute and I'm having a hard time wrapping my mind around the idea that he is old enough to go to school. I will miss this little boy.

His class of 16 kids.

This is his self portrait. He made himself with a mohawk. He's still mad at me for buzzing his hair. He misses his mohawk. He wrote that he loves motorcycles and that in school he wants to learn more about motorcycles.


No comments: