Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My Man

Just wanted to give a shout out to my wonderful husband. Not only does he work hard to provide for our family, but then he comes home and wrestles, does dishes, builds train tracks, plays games, reads princess books, helps me, and doesn't rest. Then he pretends like he doesn't care when I have accidentally finished off the ice cream. And promises that he's not too tired to go get some milk from the store. He's amazing. I realize how incredibly lucky I am to have a husband who puts the needs of the family ahead of his own self. He truly looks after us and puts us first. Because he wants to. I love and admire him.

2 comments:

Robin said...

Awesome post. Beautiful picture.

emily said...

i admire him, too. :) i love it when my friends marry such wonderful men. good work michelle!