Sunday, September 6, 2009

2nd Grader







Hooray for Ashley! She prayed that she would be in Kaylee's class, which we thought would never happen since I requested a different teacher and Kim didn't do the pick, but Ashley has incredible faith and is grateful for Heavenly Father hearing her prayer. She gets to be with Kaylee for the third year running. I'm so happy for her. They even get to sit next to each other. Their teacher Mrs. or Miss. Rosin is very young and excited, but also disciplined, so it is the perfect combo for Ashley. Ashley said, "Mom she's really nice, but kind of strict." Perfect. It's going to be great. Cousin Andrew is also at school with Ashley so it's fun for them to see each other occasionally. Andrew is in 3rd grade. Her favorite part about school so far is the fancy hair we've been trying out. The middle set of pictures is her favorite, but it takes a long time and it only turns out half of the time. I'm not very consistent. It's fun to spend the time with her in the morning. I'm missing her a lot. She's gone all day long. I don't like it. It does make the time we spend together that much more important, but I don't like turning her over to someone else. She's happy. Gosh I love Ashley. She is a girl with no guile. I admire her immensely. She teaches me daily. I feel incredibly fortunate and loved to have been trusted with this girl. She's amazing!!!

1 comment:

THE MCVEY FAMILY said...

we love ashley....i miss my times with her in the morning.