Sunday, June 28, 2009

Mia








Mia charms us all still. I wonder sometimes if I feel this way about her since she is still my baby. I'm used to having another baby by now. I wonder how her personality will be different and if it even will be since she is our baby. She is almost 21 months old. She is 19.5 pounds and finally graduated to her 12 month clothing. She is still my petite gal. She LOVES to eat. She can put it down. I just finished feeding her a gigantic bowl of ice cream and she had to drink the melted stuff out of the bowl. She can eat her weight in pancakes for breakfast and can eat 2 green yoplait yogurts in a row. Just so you know I'm not starving her to keep her small to meet my baby needs. She loves wearing Katelyn's old leotard and jumping around the couches. The girls are constantly taking her for "rides" in their blankets and swinging her around. They make her obstacle courses and paper airplanes and pretty much whatever she wants. Justin loves to ride bikes around with her. I love seeing Mia and Justin wrestling and giggling. She is talking a lot more now and I love hearing what she has to say. She spends most of her time dancing and singing "la la la" or "eieio." She loves do as I'm doing and dancing to any music on the radio. She is way into babies. She sleeps with 3 of them and won't let Katelyn have one of her babies back. It's hers. She lets us all know this over and over again. She loves to "see daddy" and asks about him constantly. She is definately a mommy's girl. She refuses to go to nursery. She begs at my counter daily for "cookie and cangy." She wears pretties in her hair and pulls them out immediately, drops them, comes to me and says "prebby go?" as she holds out her hands in a questioning gesture. She can point out all her body parts, but calls her ears her eyes. She does patty cake and piggies. She is a particular girl. I love Mia. She is not particular about which color ring pop she gets and tells me "dis pop a nummy, pop a nummy." She'll tell everyone who will listen how nummy her pop is. She asks for a pop the instant we walk into the pool since I save them for there. She loves Eden and tries to feed her cheerios and her bottle and steal her binky. They are cute to watch. Eden is 9 months old and is the same height as Mia when they sit.
So that is my Mia!

1 comment:

emily said...

wow, i can't tell you how much she reminds me of my emmy. she is darling.