Sunday, June 28, 2009

Justin







Justin is really into poop right now. If I do something he doesn't like he calls me a stink butt. Everything is about poop. It's lovely.
He is still into bikes and rides constantly. He's faster then Katelyn on his Thomas bike now. He can ride the full 2 mile loop with minimal complaining now as well and I am so happy about it! All 3 of my kids riding so fast I have to run to keep up. It's great. He also got a lightning mcqueen hat and adores anything cars. He asks most of our babysitters "Do you like Lightning AQueen better or Sally?" He asks with complete sincerity and interest. It's the cutest thing ever. Last week we had the missionaries for dinner and when I told him we were having them for dinner he looked at me and said "That will be yuck. Will we stir them in a pot with a lid?" He has all sorts of questions for everyone he comes in contact with. He is not shy at all. I love it. Hans took him on a field trip to the motorcycle shop and now he is saving his pennies to buy a big pink 4-wheeler. He is still the younger brother to 2 sisters. He can play babies with the best of them. And he will occasionally tell me that when he grows up he will turn into a girl. I have to explain that growing older like his sisters won't turn him into a girl, but it's confusing. He is SO logical. He has great reasoning skills. He still has a million friends and begs me to call his friend's moms and ask them if he can play at their houses. Anywhere but here.
We love Justin.

2 comments:

emily said...

he cracks me up! i love it.

smlaw said...

Hallie is obsessed with the word toot and everything potty along with it. It is good to know that it is not just my 3 year old!!