Sunday, June 28, 2009

Ashley








Ashley turns 7 in 8 days! She can ride the motorcycle by herself, swim like a pro, and ride her no training wheels bike with amazing speed. She also loves to run on my treadmill and can go a full mile. She loves playing webkinz, rock band, reading Junie B. Jones, and playing with her friends. She is planning quite the party with 3 of her friends and Katelyn. We are going to Build a Bear, then coming home to eat pizza and watch a movie. She can't wait. She gets to have her actual birthday in Bear Lake and so we are buying a cake for that one. She is a great help to me and I absolutely love having her home from school. She loves playing with babies and dressing them up. She really really loves catching bugs. She has at least 20 ladybugs in her bug catcher and she goes daily to the reflecting pool to try and catch water bugs. Then she spends hours creating habitats for them and looking them up on the internet. I have all my tupperware being used as bug habitats. I need to buy more... She is an amazing artist and really has a gift for it. She is debating trying gymnastics again, hence the gym camp tomorrow. She could be a contortionist she is so flexible. She can do a great crow to headstand and I love having her do yoga with me. She has memorized the first 5 articles of faith and loves coming to activity days with me. She can keep up with any 8 year old any day!!
We love Ashley!

2 comments:

Deon said...

What great update! I love hearing about all the kids. We miss you guys!

emily said...

can i get me an ashley?