Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sweet Mia







I love Mia. A lot. She's a cute girl. She is so small, but just so full of personality. And so I hate it when she gets sick. On Thursday she got really sick with a fever. On Sunday she still had a fever. I wanted to take her to the doctor on Friday, but decided against it. Finally I took her today. I'm not sure why I was dragging my feet. I knew she had ear infections again. Maybe I just didn't want it to be true. They want me to get her tubes. I think I will wait until fall and see how the summer goes. She's had 7 ear infections this winter. This one was so bad since I waited so long that it perforated her ear drum. Nice. But now I can expect in 2 days for my sweet Mia to be back. Hooray!!!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

My Kaitlyn had tubes put in when she was just over two and it was the best thing we ever did! I totally put it off and dragged my feet getting it done cause I didn't want to put her through that but it was so quick and so easy and the best part was that she didn't have to be on antibiotics every month anymore! It's a hard decision to make though!