Sunday, August 10, 2008

A new camera

Hooray! I got a new camera. Since we didn't think spending money on our basement which flooded on Tuesday with all the rain was enough, or spending money on 4 shiny new tires for the van thanks to the flat we got on Friday was enough, we decided to go join Costco and buy a fancy new camera. I am really, really, really, really, really excited. That's about as excited as I get, by the way. A nice balance to the frustration for the first two events. Could this fall into the category of retail therapy?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

YEAH FOR YOU!!!!!! I knew you were getting one but couldn't tell ya! Your sweet husband did some research to be sure you'd be happy! I'm REALLY sorry about your basement - that bites. Let me know if something comes up again and I can take the kids for you.

jenn and flay said...

You so deserve a new camera. With all those kids to photograph you should definitely have one you like.

Robin said...

Umm. I think you need to post about your big event last weekend. - and I'm not talking about the basement flood or the ride home in our fancy car.

I am so proud of you!

Jake Egbert said...

New cameras are great. What kind did you end up getting?

Berly said...

I am so glad you finally got one!! Also, congratulations again on the triathalon!!

Evan said...

Where's your update on the triathlon? I'll be waiting with baited breath... Ü
Did your basement flood?
-Tarmy