Monday, August 4, 2008

Fox Run






Hans has Thursday's off. I could go on and on about how wonderful it is. We feel entitled to it after a long, late Wednesday. The last few weeks have been especially crazy and stressful for Hans at work, so it's nice to have these added days to spend as a family. We get babysitters and go for bike rides, we go the swimming pool, do our errands, and relax, as much as I am capable of relaxing anyway. A few Thursdays ago we went to Fox Run park. It's so beautiful there. We went for a short hike, played at the playground, saw a really old turtle, fed the goldfish, waded in the pond, and hiked up the short stream. The kids had a great time and so did we. When we got home it poured rain. I love the afternoon thunder storms here. There haven't been as many this year, but we had a good downpour and the girls loved playing it for a long time. According to Justin, "this torm so scary." He stayed inside.

3 comments:

Robin said...

Hey, your testimony in RS was really nice. I didn't get a chance to tell you. I think you are a great mom, wife and a very good example to all of us.

Jen and Kent said...

Ah man, I wanted to hear your testimony in RS...I missed out!! I love Fox Run park too! It looks like you had a blast

Wren and Savy said...

Hi Michelle! It's Savannah, how are you?! I am finding all of my cousins through Katie's blog! Anyway, your kids are growing up so fast, I don't even recognize them, but they are so beautiful! But just seeing how you are doing? See ya,
Savannah