Sunday, December 16, 2007

Justin

Justin is too young to be talking like he does. For example, this morning our conversation is as follows:

Justin: "The fish died."
Me: "The fish died? Really? Are you sure?"
Justin: "I don't know." Which I love to hear him say. He says it like this, "I nun know."

Later in this morning to Hans:

Justin: "Knock. Knock" (And this is annunciated perfectly)
Hans: "Who's there?"
Justin: "Orange."
Hans: "Orange who?"
Justin: "Banana." This followed by lots of laughter.

What 20 month old does this? I love that he can talk. It's quite funny.

Katelyn is also quite advanced for her age. (It's my blog, so I'm allowed to brag) Her pre-school teacher says she hasn't seen a child quite so ahead of her age. She can write her name, speak perfectly, and carry on complete conversations. She's been doing this since she was barely 2. Lots of the kids her age still don't do this. I guess that is more normal. She started going to Ashley's CTR-5 class with her since nursery is filled with babies. (Says Katelyn) Nevermind that 4-5 of the kid are her same age minus a few months at the most.

I can always brag about Ashley. She's great. She had two parties yesterday. She can't wait to go to Utah.

The kids had such a great time with Melanie and Jeff. They are so great at loving our children. We are really hoping they move here.

2 comments:

Jake Egbert said...

Looks like Justin already knows my favorite knock-knock joke, along with it's surprise ending!

emily said...

so did the fish really die????