Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Beautiful Mia

Mia has such big beautiful blue eyes. How's that for alliteration. Is that the right word? She's such a great sport with all the car trips and my "hold on, just a minute Mia" that happan all day long for her. She is learning to self-soothe, as a result. Which really is a great skill. I wish I could learn to self-soothe sometimes. I just end up eating half a pan of pudding brownies or running myself to death on the treadmill. Luckily they end up counteracting each other, but I'll try and take a lesson from Mia. Why don't we all?!






2 comments:

emily said...

she is very, very beautiful.

Jake Egbert said...

These are my favorite Mia pictures so far. I love the attentive expression on her face in the first one. Those blue eyes are almost too big and too blue to be real...

Nice consistency in the color scheme, too, by the way. Did you dress Katelyn to match on purpose or did she just happen to fit the theme that day? Even the marker on the back of her hands fits perfectly into the color palette!