Monday, January 13, 2014

Utah Fun

We drove to Utah the day after Christmas. We drove straight to the Conley's house and the kids were so excited to see their cousins. My parents came down and we enjoyed dinner together. I wish we lived closer, but I'm grateful we can travel there in one day. We did a lot of fun things. We walked around BYU campus with some college friends and visited other friends in beautiful Midway. We skied twice, went to a trampoline place, played laser tag, walked around temple square, and went ice skating. We also had a new years eve party and went out to dinner with just adults. Good times.


 Eden is one year younger then Mia. But taller. She loves Mia without guile. I have to remind Mia to be kind.
 Liam spent two days in the lodge. Here he is napping on the gross floor. He's such a good sport.
 Andrew and Ashley are great, independent skiers.
 Liam in ski goggles. We had to update some ski gear. I think the hardest part of skiing is getting the gear and then putting it all on. 
 I thought it was going to be really busy, but it was not. Hooray.

 Justin and Mia sporting their new BYU gear.

 Trampoline place. Lots of fun.

 Ice Skating. Grandma is a good babysitter.






 Temple Square. I am so glad we did this. 




 Liam and Grandpa Heath.

 Liam with a good mustache and with a weird redneck binky.

No comments: