Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Mia

I just love Mia. She is a great buddy to me and I love that she only goes half day to school so I get more time with her. She is a sweet girl. She loves to be with me. She loves to play games, paint nails, make food, shop, swim, go to gymnastics, and read. She is a really fun person and I love her thoughts on life. She really wants to be a rock star when she grows up. She has no doubts she will accomplish this. She loves music of all types and is turning into a great pianist. She loves her lessons.
 She is a great gymnast and is on pre-team or 'gym bolts' at Aerials. She can do 11 pull ups in a row! 
 She is so helpful when we go buy groceries.
 Mia loves clothes and loves to shop. 
 She turned 6 in October and celebrated with waffles in the morning and a rainbow party with her friends.
 She is by far the littlest swimmer out there. She does so great. 

 The rainbow party.

Here she is with Humpy Dumpty. She recited the poem for Mother Goose day at school.
 I love everything about her. But I especially love her curly hair and freckles.


No comments: