Monday, March 24, 2014

WInter fun

 We had a lot of beautiful weather days during January. Ashley was nice enough to share her bow from Christmas and teach Justin how to use it. I actually really love January in Colorado. I don't mind the cold because it's supposed to be cold and we have so many days where it is really warm. 


 Playing in the snow. The snow is so dry here that it's hard to make a snowman, but this one lasted really well!

 Hans took Justin, Katelyn, and Mia on sled rides behind the Pilot. It was awesome.

 Katelyn is quite the crafter. She made these valentines decorations for us. She wants to open her own Etsy shop.


 I take the kids on one on one dates. They are great fun. 
 Occasionally, these girls are very good friends.
 I try and go eat lunch with the kids every month, but it's ended up being more like 4 times total I've gone. I really enjoy seeing them at school and seeing their friends, teachers, etc. Luckily, they are still happy to eat lunch with me in the cafeteria. 
Hans fit all 4 kids in for cleanings on a snow delay day. Katelyn is getting sealants. 

No comments: