Sunday, February 21, 2010

The rest of my pictures




This is not the most flattering picture of me, but I never have pictures of me, so it's probably good to document what I look like the day I turned 31. I was watching a home video from 4 years ago and I definately look older. I don't feel older though, is that what old people tell themselves? I feel good. I have been so busy. I am teaching yoga 3 times a week and that alone has added about 5 hours to my week. It doesn't seem like a lot, but I am adjusting anyway. It takes time away from when I feel like I can be doing yoga or other things for me, but I am enjoying it. I am trying to get a job at Villa because it is closer. I am being persistent. It will save me time in driving, which is valuable. I think my ultimate would be to work at CorePower where I practice yoga just once or twice a week and then get free yoga, so I am being patient for that. I am enjoying the craziness of it all, but I have to remind myself to enjoy it a lot of times. I love my kids. I feel so grateful to have the kids I have. They love me. And I love being with them. I love that the girls are getting older. We play settlers together and for the first time went shopping at Target for new swimming suits for them (we go to Florida next week). It was so fun having them pick out 3-4 choices and then just sit in the changing room watching them be excited about which ones they wanted and liked. The picture above is of the swimsuits they picked. So fun. And Melanie even came and took Ashley to see a movie last week. They are growing up.
The pictures of Katelyn are with HoneyBear. He is a bear that gets to go home with different kids from her kindergarten class. She was SO excited that it was her turn this weekend. She brought him to the swimming pool, made waffles cut-outs with his cookie cutter shape, made sugar cookies with him, took him sledding, and played all sorts of games with him. HoneyBear goes back to school tomorrow. I love kindergarten, and especially kindergarteners, but mostly I love Mrs. Myers. She is awesome.
So now I think I am mostly caught up on blogging. Wow.

1 comment:

emily said...

i just love that your kids are best friends with each other and you. you have such a wonderful family michelle.

the girls made good choices in their swimsuits. :)