Sunday, February 14, 2010

Christmas Pictures
















I didn't format these pictures very well, but they are here. Christmas morning is so fun when you are a parent to young children. They still believe (Ashley is on the fence) and they are so so so excited. We did Christmas morning in shifts. We opened and played with presents from Santa for awhile. After breakfast we opened some more. And after lunch we opened even more. I love that they just want to see and play with what they have opened. Mia loved unwrapping presents and the whole experience was just too good be to true for her. She was so cute to watch. All Justin wanted was a digital camera. He got a disposable camera, but he loved it just the same. He was so cute with that camera. I still need to get his pictures developed. I have Katelyn the blue leotard you see, which I think was more of a present for me then for her, but it is cute on her. It was a great morning.

No comments: