Friday, May 1, 2009

What you have to look forward to...

I am behind on my blogging. This is why: Last year April was slightly (okay, a lot) depressing for a variety of reasons, mainly because I expected Spring to be here. In Colorado Springs, however, Spring starts more at the end of June. So we decided to make April busy with trips. It was a little crazy, but here we are in May, so close to June. I am happy about that too. So with that said, here is a list of things I need to blog about and you can wait anxiously for me to catch up on my posts.

1. Justin's 3rd birthday party.
2. Pictures of us in Arches in Moab.
3. Pictures and journaling about our trip to Estes Park with Sonntags.
4. Easter egg hunts and Easter.
5. Mia's tube surgery.
6. Our trip to SLC.
7. Running the marathon.
8. Mia turning 18 months old (and she still weighs 18 pounds!).
9. Our trip to Breckenridge (just got home Wednesday).
10. Our fabulous photo shoot at Fox run park for the new mailer.
11. Garden of the Gods 5 mile race (on Saturday, just planning ahead).

So that, my friends, is what you have to look forward to.

No comments: