Friday, May 15, 2009

Justin

I just wanted to remember something cute Justin said to me last Sunday evening. As I was tucking him in he said, "Mom, I will need to buy boots to wear in heaven. Let's go to target and buy the Lightning McQueen boots." I asked him what he meant. He said, "I saw a picture of Jesus at Church and he was in the snow." Very cute. He likes the picture of Jesus on the clouds and everything is white. He is sure it's snow.

He also has many cavities and his teeth have started bothering him when he eats. He goes to the pediatric dentist next week, but he told me on Monday as I was tucking him in for bed, "Mom, Jesus will fix my teeth when I'm in heaven." He has become interested in Jesus and the location of heaven. I love to see his heart opening up and his mind expanding.

I love my kids. It's moments like those that make the chaos worth it.

1 comment:

emily said...

too cute. thank goodness, indeed, for those "moments."