Wednesday, February 25, 2009

16 miles

I have already forgotten what I did my last 16 miles in, which was only 3-4 weeks ago, so I am going to post about my runs. My own personal running record in case I decide to train for another marathon (unlikely). And just because. I'm not bragging. You don't need to read these. It's for me.

16 miles on the treadmill. Week 9 of training. Did a fast 7 Monday with 5 miles in 35 minutes. Felt strong. Started the long run at 7:10. Had half a protein shake thing at 6:30. Felt terrible the first 4 miles. Then felt okay. Sports beans at mile 7. Lots of water. I drank 20 oz this whole run. Not much gatorade. Mile 8 bumped the speed up to MP. Able to finish the last 4 miles doing speed intervals, but only up to 7:30 pace. Had a cliff shot thing at 13 miles. Finished in 2:09 and a few seconds. My legs hurt. Weighed myself before and after the run. Lost 3 lbs. Thought it would be less since I felt like I drank quite a bit more water then last time. Don't think I can drink more actually. Makes me feel kind of gross to drink.

No comments: