Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sick and Bored

I got the really really really bad stomach flu. Still lingering and I'm on my third day. Katelyn's on her 4th day and just starting to eat a little bit. And my dryer was broken for all of that so thanks to all of you who willingly dried and folded my clothes for me. Hans fixed the dryer on friday night. Hooray! I'm feeling well enough to get out of bed, but not really to do anything. So I am just looking on the internet and found this on a friend's blog. Thought you might like the Twilight spoof. Pretty funny.

4 comments:

Jen and Kent said...

So sorry you are sick!! Feel better soon.

Koren said...

Holy Cow! I just read the spoof and I LOVE it! I'm still laughing....hope you feel better!

Unknown said...

i REALLLLLLLY hope you feel better!!!! We had it a few days ago - not cool. We missed you at church today and this would explain why!

smlaw said...

I just had the stomach bug too. It was miserable, but at least I made my weight goals quicker than planned because of it!!