Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Mia is 15 Months Old

I am completely amazed that my baby girl is 15 months old. And I'm not pregnant either. I always have been when my baby is 15 months old. It's nice to be able to enjoy Mia as much as I can and not be sick and throwing up. I am grateful for that. She is so darn cute too. She is so much more of a baby to me somehow. Is that because I'm not pregnant? She's so little and walked late. That helped. She is not even on the charts for weight. She's 18 lbs 4 oz, still in her size 2 diapers, and barely filling out her 12 month clothing. She's 20th percentile for height. The doctor told me that she looked like a movie star - but not her looks - her build. He's a little strange. She started walking in the last week and pretty much walks full time now. She's practicing going fast today. It's been amusing me all day. She says uh oh, happy, and I think that is all. If I give her what she wants she says "happy" and if she is crying to reach what she wants she is saying happy over and over again. She's a funny girl. She has quite the temper. And she's a brunette. She doesn't fit the mold of my other 3. She is a fun addition to our family and we sure love her. Here are some pictures of her in an outfit that the lady at King Soopers today said was surely purchased by a grandma, not me. She was right, but I wonder why she said that?
Mia likes to rub her food all over her hair. And she gets 1 bath a week. Max.
Mia HAS to be outside if anyone else is. She loves to sled.

So cute.

Walking.

She sticks her tongue out when she is concentrating.

2 comments:

Jen Hinton said...

She is too cute! Really a darling girl!
Have fun in Hawaii. I am jealous you will be somewhere warm!

emily said...

she is totally cute. she reminds me a lot of emmy: same weight, brunette (unlike my other kids), etc., etc.