Friday, December 19, 2008

I am winning this one

Thanks for your comments on losing the fights with Justin. I actually had a mom at gymnastics (while listening to Mia and Justin scream and fight over who got to sit on my lap) suggest that I go home and drug them. She said when her kids are extremely cranky she gives them some ibuprofen just to see if they are sick. Sounds good in theory, but it didn't work for me. I am more optimistic today. I just spent half the day in Denver yesterday. That helped. A little time in the temple and some time after eating yummy cookies from paradise cafe and shopping and I feel ready to handle at least today.


The point of the post was that I am winning with the potty training. Well, Justin did this one on his own, really. He just knows I mean business and that he doesn't get the luxury of a diaper or pull-up anymore. He has had no accidents since the first weekend we started and he has finally regulated his bowels and is doing so great. I'm proud of him. I overheard him explain to a friend "this is how you go potty. You sit down, then you push your p____ down and then you say uh (with a grimace)."


GO JUSTIN!!!

2 comments:

Tamzen Fleming said...

Temple, shopping, eating, a potty trained toddler. They all spell happiness!

Rachel said...

That is awesome that he is doing so good, tender mercies help us through motherhood.