Monday, December 8, 2008

Hooray for Justin

I'm so proud of my big boy Justin! We decided, randomly, to potty train Justin on Thursday morning. He had about 6 "accidents" until I went to target, bought Thomas underwear and explained that Thomas would be sad if he got wet. From then on Thomas stayed dry! Go Justin! He was successful in nursery, the YMCA, and at Walmart. I'm always amazed at how easy potty training can be if you wait until they are actually ready. Learned that with Ashley. He finally went #2 today in the potty and we promptly went to Walmart and bought him a toy of his choosing. He wanted a Thomas he could ride on (200 bucks at Costco) but is completely thrilled with his remote control Thomas. He's obsessed. And so darn cute. And so grown up. I had a moment of regret in potty training him. He's no longer my baby. A moment of silence for the passing of Justin's babyhood.

6 comments:

Diana said...

couldn't agree more--he's sooo darn cute.

daveanddebbie said...

Way to go Justin! I love having that little cutie in nursery!

Kim said...

Yeah Justin

Berly said...

YAY FOR JUSTIN!! I agree - when they are ready, it is time. He is soo cute and it is fun to see him grow up,but they look so different running around with out a diaper. There little bums don't make the crinkle sound and it isn't as round. MAKES ME SAD!

Unknown said...

great job Justin!!!! congrats Michelle - more money in your pocket!

Tamzen Fleming said...

Only one in diapers! Hooray!