Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Grandma and Grandpa Egbert

Hans' parents came to visit for the weekend to help us celebrate his birthday. He's 32! Wow. We had an early Christmas with gifts from them and more for under our tree and they delivered my parents presents for us as well. We are not lacking for presents under the tree. We decorated lots of gingerbread houses, went to dinner, and relaxed. We had a great time.

These are pictures of the kids in robes that Paula made for them. They have their names embroidered on them too. They LOVE them.


Grandpa brought some neat shawl things from Pakistan (I think) from when he was teaching a bomb class there (to the good guys). He also got me two nice rugs from there as well.

Here is me looking happy that I don't have to use crappy knives anymore. I now own Cutco, thanks to the in-laws.

We had more candy then any of us could stand. I threw the last house out today, actually. It torments my children (and me).

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Good Times!! I'm jealous of your knives.

Tammy said...

Hey Michelle, what a cute fam you have! They look so much like your fam growing up. Love the robes what a talented Grandma they have!