Monday, March 24, 2014

Mia and Liam

 I spend a lot of time with Mia in the mornings before afternoon kindergarten. I love that I have this time with her. I am not anxious for her to be in full time school. I'm worried about having one more kid to give time to in the afternoon and evening, but I'm sure we will figure it out. I just love this girl. She is fun, funny, and full of energy and life. Lots of pictures of Liam through the last few months. He has grown so so much. He has brought oh so much joy into our home and we all adore him. He has turned into his very own person and it is really fun getting to know his personality. He is cautious and curious. He startles easily. He needs to touch and hold what anyone else is touching and holding. He makes his rounds around the house. He goes into the bathrooms, lifts the toilet lid and splashes and then unrolls the toilet paper and tears it into little pieces. Then he crawls over to the TV and pulls out the controllers and x box stuff and all the movies. Then he crawls to the kitchen and empties out the cupboards. He especially loves climbing into the fridge if I leave the door open. Then he crawls upstairs and pulls out Katelyn's crafts. Then he goes into his bedroom and dumps out the humidifier. He loves driving things around and everything becomes a car to push around. His current favorite is Justin's inhaler. He pushes it all over Justin's floor. He is very musical. He loves to sing and play the guitar and the piano. If anyone is practicing the piano he has to go play too. He loves my phone, of course. And already knows how to turn it on and swipe it open. He moves all my apps around and keeps me on my toes. I sure love this kid.



 Learning to go down the stairs. He fell down once. 
 He loves his bath time. Especially when his sisters get in their swimsuits and bathe with him.
 Not sure why I have all these toys. He much prefers stuff out of the cupboards.
 He didn't eat real food forever. Then he went straight to taquitos. He loves food now. He still won't drink and nurses full time. He also is still up in the night several times to eat. It wears me out, which is why I always look tired like in this picture below.

 Playing at the park. And his cute two  bottom teeth.
 He spent a few weeks like this in his crib. He knew how to pull himself up, but not how to get down. It made for a few sleepless weeks for me. He would stumble over to the side of the crib and climb up to standing with his eyes closed and his head hanging down. It's like he couldn't help but climb up.
 He rarely wears cute clothes, but he is looking sharp for church here. I project my sensory issues onto my babies, which means he is dressed with no socks and in sweats most of the time. 
 He does like his alphabet train.
 He's so cute.
 He is very fast up the stairs now.
 He doesn't love being confined to the high chair, but he does love eating.

 He finds everything. He found a starburst and put it in his mouth whole. Yummy!


 He has been sick for at least half his life. He's had a million sinus infections and an ear infection. He had Roseola in these pictures and refused to sleep unless he was on Hans or I. It was tiring, but he is sweet. 

 He much prefers playing in the front seat to sitting in his car seat.
The lot Hans and I are thinking of buying in Cordera. I keep getting cold feet, although I think we will do it. 

No comments: