Thursday, October 31, 2013

Catching up

It's hard to believe that 6 months have gone by with no journaling and blogging. It must have something to do with the 5 people I am now responsible for. I'm finally feeling like I have found my new normal and I love Liam so much. He really has brought so much joy into our house. We had our family pictures taken for the first time in two years and I'm so happy with how they turned out.







We have done so so very much since April when I last blogged. We finished up with school, finished the basement, travelled to Utah, Virginia, Oregon, and Lake Powell. We went boating lots, swimming, fishing, day trips, and have just had oh so much fun. The kids started back to school and we have already had our fall break. I'm hoping to get this all updated before holiday season starts again. The kids have all grown so much and look so much older already. It is bittersweet for me to see them growing up. I love having them older, but miss them being younger. Liam has been so fun for all of the older kids to enjoy and the 5 1/2 year space and the wait for him to get here has made the experience of having him that much sweeter. 

1 comment:

emily said...

oh i've missed your updates! your family is absolutely gorgeous and handsome and everything else spectacular! seriously, you should model as a family. :)

can't wait to see more of this liam - he sure is adorable.