Thursday, April 4, 2013

Easter Fun

We had a great Easter. I love this time of year. Our yearly traditions include dyeing Easter eggs, Egging people, which involves hiding Easter eggs filled with candy around people's yards and then door bell ditching a note, Family Home evening, making rice krispie treat peeps, going to an egg hunt, and searching the house for Easter baskets, which Hans hid well this year. Good times. We go to an egg hunt at a Christian Church called The Gathering. It's in the black forest and is so beautiful. There is a nice Youth Ministry program there that teaches the kids about Easter and then an egg hunt. The Andersons and Morrills met us there and the kids had a blast. I made the trip there with Liam, which I paid big time for, but it was so nice to sit in the sun and talk to my cousins. It was worth the pain...I think.













No comments: