Sunday, January 30, 2011

Recent pictures

Katelyn with her next lost tooth. She has lost another one on the bottom since this picture. She wrote another note to the tooth fairy asking for more money. The tooth fairy was lucky to remember at 3 in the morning that another tooth needed collecting. Katelyn likes keeping her teeth. She used her tooth as a game piece for Sorry today.
We are ready for Church. Mia is on the floor behind us. Actually, I think this was when we got home from Church. I think I look tired after wrestling with my Primary class for 2 hours. Notice the picture of Jesus from the Gospel art kit sitting on an easel. I want a picture of Jesus to hang. This is doing the job for now and probably will for awhile.
Hans with the girls.
I love that they are best friends. I hope this lasts for a long, long time.
Mia had a lesson on Daniel in the lion's den. Her most wonderful Primary teachers made these for the kids. They had to literally peel her off of me to take her to class, but in the end she was happy she went.

We bought new swimsuits while they were on sale. Here is Ashley reading in hers. The chair has no cushions in it since they are used daily for forts and other various things.
Katelyn is helping Mia make a card. Katelyn got a card making kit for Christmas. She loves it. It's been really fun for her.

Doing crafts. This is the week I hosted pre-school so there were lots of new crafts available. They do this happily for hours.

1 comment:

Koren said...

I love seeing pictures of your cute family!