Monday, February 14, 2011

I am still young

1979
1986
1996

At least that is what I am still telling myself. They announced my birthday in Relief Society and that I was (some laughter) 29! I had a moment of feeling weird about it. I mean, I could actually BE 29...right?....right?? I am grateful I have Melanie to share my birthday with and for great friends who called me and offered to watch my children. It turned out to be not such a great birthday day, but Hans made me dinner the night before and gave me presents and so I am counting that as my birthday this year. Hans made me a book of pictures journaling our ten years together. It's awesome. I'm so glad to have it and to not have made it. He also framed my diploma from the child restraint class I had to attend when caught speeding with Mia in the wrong carseat. He is still laughing about it.

Oh and do you know which girl I am in the above pictures? I think I do...

6 comments:

emily said...

i guess that makes me turning 29 then, too, huh? awesome.

sorry your birthDAY was a bummer - but at least you had a good day the day before.

and my guess is you're the gal on screen-right. am i right?

Tracie said...

Happy Birthday! I'll admit I can only tell you two apart in the last picture... And I love how you both have looks on your face in that last picture like "Do we really have to take another one of these 'twin' pictures together??"

Cumorah said...

Seriously. Still young. I shook my head with you when they made that tired old joke in RS, and am still shaking it now. You could be 29 easily, maybe even 24 - and a teenage mom for how amazing you look!

Hans said...

You are the better twin. For SURE! Definitely the one I want to be married to.

Melissa said...

The second two pictures are easy...but I'm not sure I could say for sure on the first picture. My guess is that you are on the left in that one...Is there a prize for getting them all right?

Tammy said...

It's you on the right for the bottom two not quite sure with the baby photo but I am guessing left. Happy 29th!!!! to all us '79ers this year!