Friday, January 7, 2011

Uncle Sam's Wedding





Leave it to me to take no pictures of the wedding. The problem with pictures for me is that by the time I get the kids and all our stuff somewhere I don't feel like bringing in and holding my big camera. I did get these of the girls in their wedding best. We were able to spend a long weekend in Utah visiting with the Egberts for Sam's wedding to Brooke. We had fun decorating gingerbread houses, eating candy, sitting in the hot tub, playing Sam's Kinect, and hanging out. It had been a long time since I had seen Hans' brother Jake - I think close to 7 years - so it was fun to see him and get to know Sam and Brooke better. They make a lovely couple. Brooke has two kids - Doran, who is between Ashley and Katelyn's age, and Aiden - who is between Justin and Mia. Doran followed Ashley around at the wedding trying to give her his wedding bouquet. It was cute. We had a great time.

No comments: