Friday, July 31, 2009

Crazy Weather



One of the many exciting things of living in Colorado Springs is the weather. It is an honest topic of conversation, not just a filler or pleasantry. And I love it. We've had some really fun hail storms this week. On the left is Justin and Ryan collecting hail into bags. They played in the hail for at least 30 minutes and were totally soaked. I was surprised they liked being out in it. The girls had no interest this time, but they usually love to jump on the trampoline with the hail and collect it to freeze it. Notice the girls' skirts in the picture. I made those, yes I did. A close-up picture would prove that I made them, but they look pretty good in a dark, blurry picture. The girls love them. And I really enjoyed having a project. Turns out I can add "seamstress" to my list of talents...

No comments: