Monday, November 3, 2008

Seriously?!?!

This is what I learned today from the news this morning while I ran. First, twinkies are now coming in 100 calorie packs. Wow. I think if you want to eat healthy, you seriously aren't doing it with twinkies. Although I have been known to buy the 100 calorie packs of lorna doones and eat the whole thing. Still only had 600 calories!! Second, new studies by doctors have shown that TV does have an effect on teens. Really? You could have paid me nothing to tell you that. Why are we funding this kind of research and not say, diabetes or cancer? And I ran for an hour. And it was a "reputable" news station. Aren't we having an election and a war? That would have been much more interesting.

2 comments:

emily said...

puke. the world is funny. you're right, why spend money of stuff that sensible people already know?? you got me.

Tamzen Fleming said...

Funny. I think I will buy twinkies in 100 calorie packs, just because they say 100. ;)