Saturday, November 1, 2008

Beautiful Fall Weather






This has been the most beautiful fall ever. It is has been in the low 70s for the last couple weeks. I don't think I want it to ever end. It's been so nice to go the park, play outside with the neighbor kids, ride bikes, and fly kites. The kids are enjoying it and so am I. I will shed a tear for the passing of warm weather, I am sure. I rode over to Melanie's house today, rode the Air Force loop with her, and then rode home. Hans played frisbee today and golfed on Thursday and rode for 2 hours last Saturday. It's been SO NICE!!!!! Maybe I should have moved to Austin after all. Or San Diego.









3 comments:

THE MCVEY FAMILY said...

I know!! It makes me sad to think it is almost over, but I am SOOOOOO grateful it lasted this long. Maybe, if we wish really hard it will stay this nice.

THE MCVEY FAMILY said...

By the way, themcveyfam is me - i forgot to switch accounts

Unknown said...

seriously! love the weather - love how creative you get with your kids. it looks like the kites were a huge hit!