Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Trip to Bear Lake

Bear Lake is so beautiful. I didn't take a single picture of it. I think I was nervous to bring the camera down to the beach since one year I ruined a camera when it got too much sand in it. But I wish I had a picture of how beautiful the water is and the sand and the kids playing in the sand, riding the waverunner, and of Justin with a goatee of sand stuck to his lollipop drool. It was a great 4 days with my sisters. My parents stayed two of the days. We somehow fit all of us into that gross, old cabin. My parents slept in the bed of their truck and the boy cousins slept in tents. I somehow managed to get the only real bedroom, which I shared with all my kids. We slept great once the kids settled in. I ate 2 very delicious milkshakes. I also relaxed and watched the kids play. I love getting away from everything for a few days. It always makes me enjoy my life more. I am excited to go to Bear Lake again next year!

1 comment:

Mrs. Godfrey said...

Love all the updates. Your family is adorable and your girls are getting so big. Time flies.
I wish you would have taken some pictures at Bear Lake, too, but you skied, right? And rode jet skis? And ate a raspberry shake? And French Fries from LaBeaus? If you did, then I can live vicariously through you. And if you didn't...well, I'll still live vicariously through you.