Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Bear Lake

I love this picture of Mia. She smiles with her eyes, her nose, and her tongue. She has grown so big. She can get anywhere she wants to now and is a hazard with small peices on the ground. Which is not so easy in the sand or in a gross, old cabin. But she kept herself occupied.
The kids LOVED the waverunner. Mindy would drive them down (not Mia or Justin) to the beach like this. The girls both rode on the waverunner and in the tube behind it.
The girls. Abby is the oldest girl cousin amongst boys. She does a great job entertaining my girls when they are there.
Decorating Bear Lake shirts is a highlight. I forgot shirts this year, but luckily my sisters were much more prepared and even had extras.
Justin is loved by by his older boy cousins. They love to follow him around and talk to him until he repeats what they say. He loved the attention. I rarely saw him. Joshua especially took care of Justin and played trucks and such with him for hours. In this picture, if you look up by his head you can see him holding one of Will's cars. Every night and naptime he needed something to cuddle with. His cousins thought this was SO funny.

1 comment:

jenn and flay said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. We are just glad you are home! I had to spend 2 wednesday nights by myself!